The Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO) presented the inaugural Private Practice & Community Symposium: Interventional Oncology for the Office-Based Physician, on Monday, 29 January 2024, in conjunction with the SIO 2024 Annual Scientific Meeting.
This comprehensive, half-day program features content uniquely developed by private practice physicians, for private practice physicians treating patients in a variety of settings in all stages of their career.
- Different Models of OBL Practice
- Private Practice Panel: Facilitated Discussion on Opportunities for Growing IO in the Community
- Barcelona Updates and Medical Management of HCC: Immunotherapy for Beginners
- Show Me the Money: Billing and Reimbursement for Y90 and Ablation
- Bridging the Gap: Long Distance Care and Remote Tumor Boards
- Building an Interventional Oncology Program in OBL: Intra-Arterial Therapies and Ablation
- Marketing Strategies for an IO Practice
- DR/IR Divorce: How to Survive and Build an IO Program
- IO Gone Wrong - A Case-Based Review of Outpatient Complications
- IO Private Practice Turf Battles
Held in conjunction with the SIO 2024 Annual Scientific Meeting.