Congratulations to SIO Grant Recipients!
The SOCIETY OF INTERVENTIONAL ONCOLOGY is pleased to announce the recipients of the latest call for proposals for transarterial chemoembolization with lipiodol and immuno-oncology, which has been generously sponsored by Guerbet LLC. These grants are designed to fund a research evaluating and advancing the interactions between two premier interventional oncologic therapies. Congratulations to the individuals below. Each recipient will receive $100,000 to fund their project:
- Julius Chapiro, Yale University School of Medicine
- Molecular Imaging of the Immuno-Metabolic Crosstalk to Guide Combination Therapies of Liver Cancer.
- Rony Avritscher, MD Anderson
- Reducing post embolization immunosuppression with lipiodol TACE.
- Dong-Hyun Kim, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Development of Immune check point inhibitor loaded Lipiodol for Local immunotherapy of HCC.