Register now for WCIO 2018!
The Society of Interventional Oncology is excited to return to Boston, MA 7-10 June for SIO's Annual Meeting! Mark your calendars and join us for four days of innovative programming and cutting edge research.
Have You Explored the Scientific Program?
The year’s most-anticipated interventional oncology conference, SIO’s annual meeting – WCIO 2018 – will present new sessions including:
- Obtaining Tissue in the Age of Precision Medicine
- Machine Learning in Interventional Oncology
- Breast Cancer: 2018 Update
- SIO Meets NANETS: Advances and Controversies in Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Extreme IO, where leading interventional oncologists discuss cases that went sideways
- Second Opinions, with experts offering advice on difficult patient management issues
- Case-Based MSK and Transarterial Workshops
SIO is also thrilled to present a revamped IO Essentials program, previously referred to as the Early Career Program. After attending this event, fellows, residents, and early-career faculty will:
- Get up-to-speed on the cutting-edge IO research and treatment algorithms
- Understand the latest clinical and translational research and how it relates to patient care
- Collect tips for building a successful clinical practice and technical how-to’s to ensure a successful career in IO
- Expand their network, including peers and pioneers in the field
Stay tuned: the schedule will be updated frequently! We’ll be announcing special industry sessions presented by BTG, Guerbet, Surefire Medical, and Neuwave soon.
Members save on registration!
For the best value, become a member of the only society dedicated wholly to interventional oncology. Plus, register before 30 April 2018 to save even more!