Exhibits & Sponsorship
Hotel & Travel
SIO2020 Fellows & Residents Scholarship
The Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO) invests in the success of the interventional oncology (IO) field by offering future IO professionals the opportunity to attend and engage in SIO's annual scientific meeting through the SIO2020 Fellows & Resident-In Training scholarship. This year, we’ve expanded our program to include more interactive education, opportunities to connect with and learn from industry experts, and to network with vendors and potential employers!
APPLY TODAY FOR THE CHANCE TO…
- Build a strong foundation for a successful career though our educational and scientific programs
- Receive high-quality, targeted Interventional Oncology education
- Network with esteemed experts from around the globe
- Take advantage of all that New Orleans has to offer
- Stipend for travel expenses ($200 local, $750 North America, and $1,000 international applicants)
- One year of complimentary membership to SIO
- Invitation to the IO Essentials Program taking place Thursday, 30 January.
- Exclusive invitations to events with industry leaders
- Recipients are expected to be present for the mandatory events from Thursday, 30 January - Sunday, 2 February in order to receive their stipend.
- Mandatory events*
- Thursday, 30 January: Breakfast/Lunch Symposium, IO Essentials, Dinner Symposium
- Friday, 31 January: Breakfast Symposium, Opening Plenary, Lunch Symposia
- Saturday, 1 February: Lunch Symposia, Workshop, Complex IO
- Sunday, 2 February: Lunch Symposia, Workshops
- Recipients are encouraged to attend other events in the Conference Program as they are able.
*Mandatory events are subject to change, final schedule will be sent out with acceptance letters
Thank you to all who have applied! The deadline has passed. Decisions will be released in early November.
All applications will be reviewed and winners will be notified in October 2019. To submit your application, please complete the online application (link below).
In addition to completing the online application, you will also need to submit the following:
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from an Interventional Oncology/Radiology Program Director or Faculty Member
- Case Submission for SIO2020 Complex IO Session
- Completed W-9 (this is required to process the scholarship stipend to U.S. applicants; those outside of the U.S. do not need to include a W-9 and should instead submit the form downloadable here)
See here for: Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any further questions regarding the SIO2020 Scholarship, please contact email@example.com