Exhibits & Sponsorship
Hotel & Travel
» Explore Boston
SIO 2019 Fellows & Residents Scholarship
The Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO) invests in the success of the interventional oncology (IO) field by offering future IO professionals the opportunity to attend and engage in SIO's annual scientific meeting through the SIO 2019 Fellows & Resident-In Training scholarship. This year, we’ve expanded our program to include more interactive education, opportunities to connect with and learn from industry experts, and to network with vendors and potential employers!
APPLY TODAY FOR THE CHANCE TO…
- Build a strong foundation for a successful career though our educational and scientific programs
- Receive high-quality, targeted Interventional Oncology education
- Network with esteemed experts from around the globe
- Take advantage of all that Boston has to offer in June
- Stipend for travel expenses ($200 local, $750 North America, and $1,000 international applicants)
- One year of complimentary membership to SIO
- Invitation to the IO Essentials Program taking place Friday, 7 June.
- Exclusive invitations to events with industry leaders
- Recipients are expected to be present from Thursday, 6 June - Tuesday, 11 June for the duration of the entire program.
The application is now closed and results have been emailed to all applicants.
All applications will be reviewed and winners will be notified in March 2019. To submit your application, please complete the online application (link below).
In addition to completing the online application, you will also need to submit the following:
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from an Interventional Oncology/Radiology Program Director or Faculty Member
- Case Submission for SIO 2019 Second Opinion Session
- Completed W-9 (this is required for accounting to process the scholarship award; applicants outside of the U.S. do not need to include a W-9 and should instead submit the form downloadable here)
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact email@example.com