Hotel and Travel Information
Welcome to Boston! Ranked by Deutsche Bank as the #1 city in the United States for quality of life in 2017. Come see all that Boston has to offer during your stay for SIO!
Seaport Hotel and World Trade CenterSeaport Boston Hotel
One Seaport Lane
Boston, MA 02210
Located on the waterfront in the Seaport District of historic Boston, the Seaport Boston Hotel offers you luxury accommodations with city and harbor views. The hotel is situated with convenient access to major points of interest, including the Financial District, Freedom Trail, Faneuil Hall, Fan Pier, and the North End. To see a map of all these points of interest, please click here. Many of these are within walking distance, but if you would like arrange any excursions, please contact the hotel to assist.
7-10 June 2018
Rate available until Tuesday, May, 15 2018
Check In is 3:00pm; Check Out is 12:00pm
We are currently sold out for Wednesday, June 6th. We encourage you to make your reservation at the Seaport Hotel for the remainder of the conference, however, if you need a room for Wednesday night, please check with the following:
- Vacation rental homes in the area
- Nearby hotels with availability through hotel booking sites
Please note that there are multiple conventions happening over our event dates, so availability at nearby hotels is very limited. We also encourage you to share your room Wednesday night with a colleague or friend if you will both be in attendance. You can call the hotel directly if you would like to adjust your reservation.
- Logan International Airport (BOS) has nonstop service to more than 100 destinations, and is located about three miles from the hotel.
- Public transportation is available via the MBTA Silver Line. Service is complimentary from the airport and it picks up at every terminal just outside of baggage claim. Return service to the airport is available via the Silver Line as well. The MBTA Silver Line station is located adjacent to the hotel, and provides service from the WTC Station to Logan International Airport terminals every 10 minutes during the weekday and every 15 minutes during the weekend.
- Uber and Lyft are available at Logan International Airport.