CCMA 2019 Call for Papers
Authors of selected submissions will be invited to give a presentation and share their experience with both Chinese and international peers.
1. Abstract Submission
- The latest research, new technology and new findings in tumor ablation in the past two years
- Fundamental research on microwave ablation for tumor
- Clinical application and multicenter research of tumor ablation treatment, including microwave, radiofrequency, cryotherapy, HIFU, etc.
- Case sharing of combination treatment with ablation therapy
- Case study on minimally invasive treatment of tumor with other modalities
- Submitter should be the first author
- Submission should be an abstract of about 200-500 words with clear purpose, method, result and conclusion, and/or a full text of about 1500-3000 words
- Enter CCMA's official website (www.ccma-nanjing.org) and submit online after registration for the conference
- Submit to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the email must be named as “submitter’s name + hospital or institution + title of abstract”
2. Video Case Submission
Video Case Subjects
- Clinical operation of tumor ablation (microwave, radiofrequency, cryotherapy, HIFU, or other thermal ablation modality).
Video Case Requirements
- The abstract of case description should be within 200-400 words with title, purpose, method, result and conclusion of the case. The video should be controlled within 7 min with a PDF file of case description and submitted in AVI format.
- The submitted video case should be original or get consent from operator.
- Submit to the email address: email@example.com, and the subject of the email should be named as “submitter’s name + Hospital or institution + title of submission”.
3. Review and Notification
- The deadline of submission is Oct. 30, 2018
- Submissions will be reviewed by the program committee
- The results will be released before November 30, 2018 on the CCMA 2019 website
- After the submission is accepted, you will be notified via email or phone call. Please provide a slide in both Chinese and English at the agreed time.
4. Result and Awards
Submissions accepted for CCMA & SIO Symposium will be selected for either lecture or poster and video presentations.