» Fellows & Resident Scholarship
Travel & Hotel
Claiming CME and SA-CME at SIO2021
All session evaluations and quizzes are now available. You are welcome to complete sessions as you go or all at once when you are finished viewing content. You must complete your session evaluations by April 4, 2021.
Sessions are clearly designated as eligible for either SA-CME or CME credit, with the credit amount listed, in the session description on Pathable. You must complete an evaluation for each session you view in order to earn credit, and you must complete SA-CME assessments with at least 80% correct responses to receive credit. Certificates will be issued by SIR following the 4 April deadline to submit.
Sign In To Pathable to Access Evaluations
Evaluation System Instructions
- Sign in to Pathable (link above)
- Click the evaluation link on the Pathable CME Information page.
- You must set up a new account on the evaluations site unless you already have an account. If you create a new account, you will receive an email from Cadmium with your login credentials.
- Once you have logged into your Cadmium account, you may be prompted to complete a brief data privacy form; "accept" the form to proceed to your account.
- Once you have logged in and completed any pop-up forms (i.e., data privacy form), you will see three (3) evaluation links:
- Select Sessions Attended and Complete SA-CME Quizzes
- Use this link to complete the quizzes for SA-CME credit(s). You must complete each quiz with 80% correct responses in order to earn your SA-CME credit. You will have a max. of three (3) attempts per session to achieve a score of at least 80%.
- Select Sessions Attended and Complete Evaluation Questions
- Use this link to complete your session evaluations for CME credit(s).
- Complete Overall Conference Evaluation
- Use this link to complete your overall conference evaluation and provide feedback for future meetings.
- Complete your SA-CME quizzes and session evaluations by April 4, 2021 in order to claim your credits.
SIO2021 has been approved for a total of 10 Self-Assessment (SA-CME) module credits by the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR). SIR is awarded Deemed Status by the American Board of Radiology (ABR). This educational activity meets the criteria for self-assessment toward the purpose of fulfilling requirements in the ABR Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Program.
The following sessions offer SA-CME credits:
- Wednesday, February 3
- Arterial & Venous Interventions
- Thursday, February 4
- AI in Oncology
- HCC Current Controversies
- Friday, February 5
- Metastatic Colorectal Disease: Current Issues
- Saturday, February 6
- New Drug Delivery Vehicles
- Sarcoma and Lymph Nodes
SIR designates this live activity for a maximum of 35.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. SIR is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essentials and Standards of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through joint providership of the Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) and the Society of Interventional Oncology (SIO).
Click here to view the list of SIO2021 speaker disclosures.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.