10 Exciting New Things You Can Expect at WCIO 2015
By Hyun S. “Kevin” Kim, MD, FSIR, WCIO 2015 Program Chair
The staff, program committee, section moderators and WCIO leadership have been working hard to prepare another premier Interventional Oncology meeting in 2015. We hope you’ll join us at WCIO 2015, 6-9 May, 2015 in New York, NY, USA. You can explore the conference and register at WCIO Events.
WCIO 2015 promises to deliver a comprehensive program dedicated to Interventional Oncology by the world’s leading authorities in the field. In addition to presentations on new, innovative and state-of-the-art cancer managements from around the globe, small group discussions with experts and hands-on workshops in areas pertinent to interventional oncology practices will be a key focus of the program.
Here are 10 exciting new developments at WCIO 2015:
- Expanded tumor boards.
- Best of APSCVIR.
- Palliative Care/Symptom Management Session.
- Old Cancers, New Treatments Session.
- Comparative Effectiveness in Interventional Oncology Session.
- Programming for Early Career Interventional Oncologists.
- Scientific abstracts presented during the plenary sessions.
- Selected scientific abstracts published in JVIR.
- All accepted scientific abstracts published on JVIR and WCIO websites.
- Organized social gatherings with friends and colleagues in New York City.
WCIO 2015 is the only Annual Scientific Meeting fully dedicated to Interventional Oncology that showcases IO scientific research on a global platform. WCIO 2015 is currently accepting scientific and innovative video abstracts. Share yours!
CME and SAM
Participants can receive up to approximately 23 CME credits and 5 SAM credits. WCIO 2015 also offers a dedicated program for allied healthcare professionals.
WCIO 2015 provides tremendous educational opportunities for every stage of career in Interventional Oncology. Please come to New York, join the IO community, meet your friends and colleagues to hear the latest and greatest in IO, and enjoy the best and most cutting edge in IO learning with your IO family!
Register today and we’ll see you in New York in 2015!