Exhibits & Sponsorship
Hotel & Travel
Thank you for attending SIO2020 in New Orleans!
SIO would like to thank all of our faculty and attendees for a successful meeting in New Orleans, LA. Save the date for SIO 2021, 5-8 February, 2021 in San Francisco, CA!
The SIO Annual Scientific Meeting offers sessions on medical technology and how to implement new technology in oncologic practice. The conference provides a multi-disciplinary approach to cancer care. The annual meeting brings together international health care providers for international sharing of ideas.
The conference leverages a combination of state-of-the-art lectures, panel discussions, invited papers, & selected abstracts of basic, translational, & clinical research to promote meaningful dialogue.
SIO2020 contains more than three full days of content led by over 120 expert faculty intended to educate and energize a diverse community of medical professionals. This education is intended for individuals at all stages in their career looking to advance their knowledge of IO. Attendees include:
- Clinical Researchers
- Diagnostic Radiologists
- Intervention Oncologists and Radiologists
- Medical, Radiation and Surgical Oncologists
- Research Scientists
- Fellow and Residents-In-Training
- Medical Technologists
- IO Nurses
What was new this year?
Get ready for the most robust scientific program yet! New and featured sessions in 2020 include:
- Pioneers and New Frontiers (see where IO started and where it's going)
- Complex IO: Decision-Making
- Outpatient IO
- Sarcoma and Soft Tissue
- Venous Interventions
- Oligometastatic Disease and Oligoprogression
- SIO Meets the Asia Pacific Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology (APSCVIR)